Grateful to Create the Space




Nature has everything we need to heal. .
We are nature. .
I believe our body has the natural ability to heal itself, especially when surrounded by a supportive, purposeful environment + creating the right practices for your unique self.
.
I’ve been working on @create_the_space_ for a few years, bringing my love for health, mindfulness, spirit, natural medicine, carefully curating spaces, creating powerful experiences & mindful motherhood 🍂.
.
Every journey brings forth a myriad of lessons that shape all we are. So grateful.
This is @create_the_space_
A blend of what I love, my passion, my gift to you. .
And I’m just grateful to create the space everyday & share the love. .and it’s just the beginning... 

~


I am back to work after baby ( Lucas is already a growing toddler and getting ready for pre-school - What!?)

And this means more time for my offerings and mama back to the work flow. 

I have been working, but 2020 will be the year of my real come back.


I can't wait.

~


Here's a little scoop on my upcoming projects!


- First workshop of the year:

Fresh Start

@Yoga Element 












- Teaching NEW Class in Puro Love Space in San Francisco, PTY

These are lovely semi-private classes of small groups (Monthly sign up & Limited space)

Beginners & Beyond

Tuesdays 6:30 - 7:30 om


Mindful Mama
6 week Post Natal Series 

Thursdays 10-11am 

*with option to bring baby 
(only crawlers ;)






In this same beautiful space, 

I will be offering 
Ayurveda Wellness Coaching

Mondays & Fridays 
9-11am

- Ayurvedic Consultations
- Yoga Therapy 
- Ongoing Follow ups








 retreats 


- Day Retreat
BLOOM
Jan 12
in peace.love.pilates

bloom_collectivepty

~


- Full Bloom
May 8-10 
at Istmo Retreat

More info coming soon!

~


Mama & Baby Day Retreat
with Mariela Salazar
@bebesonrie 










Happy Thanksgiving!

Love you guys,
Sofía .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Yoga Therapy?

APRIL - Keep up the Practice #StayHome

B L O O M - a Women's Collective, Retreats & Sisterhood