In Full Bloom




We often think of a flower in bloom at it's most beautiful. The peak moment of it's lifetime.

The truth is that a flower goes through different phases, just like the seasons. 

We are made for change and that is beautiful. 

Motherhood is no exception. 

To be in Full Bloom is to be open to change, growth and transformation.

And to trust that it's an unfolding process.






For some reason, we forget what it truly takes to move through this transition.

From the self love to the community support to just being in this moment in our life. 


Now that I actually get sleep and find myself more balanced, a year + in, I can appreciate a 

more tangible perspective on growing stronger through the process.

Sleep is helpful, for sure.


It's become increasingly important for me to share the importance on self-care through the 

process of becoming a Mother; Although it's always been, there's a deeper layer to it now.


I want to create the space for Mamas to understand that newness is a part of this beautiful 

moment, and there is simply no right or wrong in becoming. 


Personally, I began to enjoy Motherhood a little deeper into it. 

Circumstances were challenging to begin with, but as time evolved, the more care I took, 

The better things got.

For Everyone.


I would love to support you in preparing, adjusting to the new sails and surfing the beautiful and challenging waves of transformation.  

Because, Mama:

It does take a village. 



I love you, Mama.

xx

Sofía 

BLOOM Retreats
a Women's collective just taking flight in Panama,
led by Linda Henriquez & myself

Join our community @bloom_collectivepty







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Yoga Therapy?

APRIL - Keep up the Practice #StayHome

B L O O M - a Women's Collective, Retreats & Sisterhood